SUNDAY 9th April, 11 AM - 4 PM
Come along with the whole family for a fabulous day out!
– EVs on display and rides - Teslas, Nissan Leaf and a brand new Fast Charge PHEV Outlander
– Upcycled, organic and fair trade market featuring inspiring creatives.
– Zero Waste Foodcourt with the genuises from Double Dutch Fries, Mister Gelato, The WISE Collective, Hungry For Raw, Mei Mei Food Store, Little Yellow Food Truck, Langos Fried Bread Puffs, Brooklyn Dogs, Mama Tahina,Craft Espresso & Alice’s Dumplings. (Are you drooling yet?)
– Showcase of local environmental projects from the legends who protect the places we love.
– Kids Zone packed with activities, games and animal encounters.
– Workshops on composting, sustainable living, chook raising and slow fashion at the Greenstar Sustainable Homes Zone.
– Wellness Zone coordinated by Soul – Centre of the Body and Mind, hosting free yoga and meditation sessions.
and the GRAND OPENING of the EcoMatters Bike Hub at 11.30am.
1 olympic Pl
Google map and directions