16 - 17 NOVEMBER, 10AM - 6PM DAILY
20th Anniversary Show
This is the big event with an expected 30,000+ people attending. Big Boys Toys is not just for boys; and it's not the kind of expo that you just walk around looking at things. This will be a hands-on show, where you can experience, challenge, learn and have a fun day out with the whole family.
There will be five halls packed with the ‘latest and greatest’ in products and services, allowing you to try and buy the brands you love. Just maybe you'll uncover some new favourites.
Electric Vehicles will again star in the Electric Avenue and the Better NZ Trust will be teaming up with EECA on a joint stand.
But there is more to see than just us. Some Electric Avenue highlights include:
- Talk to the people behind the world record-breaking motorcycle "KillaJoule"
- Tesla will be joining the exhibitors this year with a stand right beside ChargeNet.
- Have a look at a fully electric Britz Campervan.
- Sign up with the EVAA
- Buy an electric skateboard or scooter
- Check out the commuter bikes from Smart Motion and electric mountain bikes from Specialized
- plus plenty more brands
- ALSO! the chance to drive an EV fast, around the outdoor track.
And in other halls, the action continues:
- The unveiling of the 2018 BBT Supercar of the Year. (Don't get too excited, it's probably not the Rimac C2)
- Driven Hall, where the latest offerings from ICE dealers will be on show
- Mammoth Action Arena - 3 days of breathtaking shows from extreme athletes
- Construction Zone - Heavy machinery, Give-it-a-Go Excavator Challenge, Helicopter simulator, and more
- The Best of Repco Beach Hop, hotrods and classic cars
- Competitive BBQ teams, battling it out
Child friendly (under 5's free, 5-12yo $5)
Ticket prices range and discounts for families. Early bird prices for book online (see link below)
Parking: There will be no parking in the venue.
For more information: https://bigboystoys.co.nz/
217 Green Ln W
Google map and directions