SUNDAY, April 5th 2020, 8AM – 4PM
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19 IN LINE WITH CURRENT GOVERNMENT ADVICE
For more information: https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-novel-coronavirus/covid-19-novel-coronavirus-information-specific-audiences/covid-19-advice-public-events-and-mass-gatherings
The 5th annual Frankton Thunder event. Cars, eCars, bikes, tattoo, steampunk, military vehicles and more.
Calling all EV owners and anyone interested in attending, please call Hamilton EV (0800 959 400) or contact Facebook group: Waikato EV Owners if you want to enter your car.
The event caters to: classic, custom, motorcycling and hot rod communites, but also has become an opportunity for a variety of groups to show-case their interests in public displays and create family-friendly activities.
Among the offerings are:
- Displays of military vehicles,
- An enthusiastic group of Waikato re-enactors who will re-create the WWII Battle of Arnhem,
- The Miss Frankton Thunder retro-fashion and beach-wear competition,
- Photo-Rama and Thunder Ink tattoo competition.
- On site will also be the popular Steam Punk community.
Frankton Thunder can be experienced in and around Commerce St Frankton, Hamilton form 9am to 4pm Sunday April 5 2020
Make sure you save the date for this massive event.
Volunteer and Child friendly
Village Quarter Lane
Frankton, Waikato 3204
Google map and directions